Non-exempt, Monday-Friday; 8am-4pm
Sheriff’s Office Administrative Services Division 498 Chattin Drive Canton GA 30115
This position is heavily engaged with workforce planning and administration. We are seeking candidates with a strong background in personnel control. Minimum qualifications:
• Associate’s Degree or 2+ years of experience in business administration;
• Must meet Sheriff’s Office eligibility for employment and complete hiring process.
We are now accepting cover letters and resumes at email@example.com for an immediate opening as a Human Resources Assistant focusing on the following areas:
• Provide support to administration division in relation to personnel file maintenance and tracking;
• Microsoft Access and Excel application proficiency for tracking personnel data;
• Processing position notices both internally and externally;
• Coordinates with Office of Professional Standards with recruitment process;
• Provides employee assistance across a spectrum of concern;
• Processes new hire paperwork, including tax forms, I-9s, Direct Deposit, and personnel action forms;
• Provides employee relations support;
• Assists with file maintenance for personnel.
Public sector background preferred. Please submit a cover letter and resume specifically addressing how applicant meets qualifications for this position. Cover letters and resumes should be sent to Krista Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org.