Anderson Hay & Grain Co., Inc. -- A Leading US Exporter of Horse Hay, Timothy Hay, Alfalfa and Straw Products for Race Horses, Dairy and Beef Cattle Worldwide
Over the last several generations, Anderson Hay & Grain Co., Inc. has developed a market leadership position and is widely recognized as the largest international supplier of Timothy Hay, Alfalfa Hay, and Grass Straw products. We remain committed to our core values of building strong relationships, honing our operational expertise and earning respect through unwavering principles. Established more than a half a century ago by our family founders, our values have sustained our pioneering expertise and are the foundation of our success.
From planting to harvest, we team with our grower network of company owned, and family-owned farms specializing in hay and straw production to provide a consistent supply of top quality products to our customers worldwide and all year round. Our efforts in quality control start with our growers and move through our entire operation.
Anderson Hay & Grain Co., Inc. is a multi-state operation with facilities in Washington, Oregon, California, New Mexico, Arizona, and Utah as well as a direct presence in the Far East.
Anderson Hay is seeking a Recruiting & Human Resource Specialist to join its HR team. The Anderson Hay HR team is a fast-paced, team-focused, dynamic environment. This position will be responsible for leading the recruiting efforts for all levels with an added emphasis on employee relations and other general HR activities.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field of study
- 2-3 years of directly related experience with a focus on recruiting and or employee relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An unwavering commitment to customer service
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Focus on the details and extreme accuracy
- Ability to work well as a team player in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple daily job responsibilities simultaneously in an environment with frequent interruptions
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to relate well with a diverse population and staffing levels and show respect, care and concern in appropriate ways
- A desire to be endlessly challenged, to always learn, continuously improve the process, always be positive, and to roll up your sleeves every day.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification highly desired
- Previous agribusiness or manufacturing experience
- Experience with a multi-state business structure to include California
- Previous experience with ADP