Over the past 23 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with forty physicians, to one of the largest specialty medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and beyond with more than 250 providers spanning over 30 specialties.
The Oregon Clinic was named Oregon’s #1 Top Workplace among large companies in The Oregonian’s 2017 Top Workplaces Survey.
Join our Team!
The Oregon Clinic is seeking a full-time Recruiter to join our Human Resources team located in NE Portland (near Lloyd Center). The Recruiter, working closely with our other Recruiter, is responsible for managing all aspects of recruitment for non-clinical staff, temporary placement, and student externships including: advertising/social media recruiting, screening resumes, phone interviews, coordinating supervisor interviews, checking references, and managing background checks/drug screens.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, detail oriented, and highly organized individual who shows great initiative and flexibility. This position interacts with a variety of individuals including management, employees, vendors, and candidates. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and will have experience with recruiting for a wide variety of positions reporting to multiple managers. At least 2 years of recruiting experience is required, and previous HRMS experience is preferred.
Starting pay range, based on experience: $24.10 - $26.00
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees.
- 5% 401K Match + clinic funded pension-type plan
- 70% Monthly Trimet Pass Subsidy
- Company Provided Long Term Disability/Life Insurance/EAP
- Access to Pre-tax Medical Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
- Employee discounts at Adidas, Sprint, Columbia, Apple, AT&T, and more!
- Employee Plastic Surgery and Imaging Discounts
- MEDEX Travel Assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration/Management preferred
- Experience recruiting for healthcare positions preferred
- At least 2 years of experience recruiting for a variety of non-exempt positions
- Outstanding customer service philosophy and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work proactively, function as part of a team and respond to changing needs
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
The Oregon Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an EEO Employer. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
The Oregon Clinic is an Oregon Benefit Company. An Oregon benefit company is a type of corporation that considers its impact on society and the environment in the business decision-making process, in addition to earning a profit.