Over the past 23 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with forty physicians, to one of the largest specialty medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and beyond with more than 250 providers spanning over 30 specialties.
The Oregon Clinic was named Oregon’s #1 Top Workplace among large companies in The Oregonian’s 2017 Top Workplaces Survey.
Join our Team!
The Oregon Clinic is seeking a full-time Training Manager to join our HR team located near the Lloyd Center in NE Portland. This new position will be in on the ground level of developing our training program. This role must be hands on while seeing the big picture. Will be responsible for the development, administration, coordination, and evaluation of training initiatives within The Oregon Clinic. This position will evaluate and modify existing training program and materials; conduct needs assessments to develop and implement training initiatives; design, develop, and plan implementation of training programs; develop/write specialized training materials such as reference guides, presentations, and performance support tools/job aids; create a training calendar and coordinate assignment of training courses throughout the organization. This role will be responsible for the selection and implementation of a Learning Management System. Candidates must possess great customer service, communication, organizational, and computer skills. The ideal candidate will be experienced in developing a training program from the ground up, and a motivated self-starter with a great team focus.
Starting pay range, based on experience: $65,000 – $70,000 per year
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees.
- 5% 401K Match + clinic funded pension-type plan
- 70% Monthly Trimet Pass Subsidy
- Company Provided Long Term Disability/Life Insurance/EAP
- Access to Pre-tax Medical Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
- Employee discounts at Adidas, Sprint, Columbia, Apple, AT&T, and more!
- Employee Plastic Surgery and Imaging Discounts
- MEDEX Travel Assistance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Healthcare Administration, or other relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in training and development
- Experience with Learning Management System strongly required
- Ability to develop, write, and implement policies and procedures for TOC’s training and development programs
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. Comfortable communicating with all levels of management and employees
- Ability to work independently and across teams effectively
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
The Oregon Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an EEO Employer. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
The Oregon Clinic is an Oregon Benefit Company. An Oregon benefit company is a type of corporation that considers its impact on society and the environment in the business decision-making process, in addition to earning a profit.