||Tri-Cities Community Health
As an HR
Generalist you will help create streamlined processes and establish efficient
workflows within HR functions. Every day will be different and with it a new
set of challenges. Requires creative, compassionate thinking, agile decision-making
and steady perseverance. Our community health center environment drives our
work and reinforces our commitment to the mission of our organization.
- Assist employees with
day-to-day questions about policies, benefits, compensation, and leaves of
- Assist managers with employee
concerns, performance management and disciplinary action process.
- Assist Managers with inquiries
related to the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Administer employee benefit
programs. Resolve employee concerns related to health and welfare plans.
- Administer all leaves of
absences for assigned client group.
- Provide training and group
orientation for new hires.
- Oversee the recruitment and
staffing function for assigned client group.
- Make job offers and coordinate
- Support the HR Director in carrying
out compensation analyses.
- Stay up to date with new
federal and state regulations pertaining to employment.
- Perform other department or
agency related duties and special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human
Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
- At minimum, two years prior HR Generalist
- Experience in a bargaining environment
- Knowledge of HR functions
including, but not limited to recruitment & retention, employee
relations, compensation & benefits, leave administration and employment
- Excellent oral and written
communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to
maintain effective relationships with staff at all levels of the
- Ability to work independently
and manage responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft
To apply or learn more about Tri-Cities Community Health please
visit our website: http://www.tcc-health.org/careers.
If you have questions, please contact Delia Chavez, HR Generalist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Return to Job Listings