||Connected Home Health & Hospice
Connected Home Health
& Hospice is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our growing team! An HR professional who will originate and
lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-orientated, high
performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and
standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a
At our Agency the HR Generalist
is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the HR Department,
with an emphasis on Healthcare Recruiting. In addition to Healthcare Recruiting, the position carries out
responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, onboarding
and orientation, personnel file compliance and oversight of payroll functions. The
position also serves as the primary point of contact for all new teammates, and
serves as a Brand Ambassador to the community and Culture Liaison to the
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages all daily recruiting efforts to seek effective talent in the community and build cohesive teams within the organization.
- Develops and implements successful recruiting campaigns to enhance community awareness of Agency employment offerings.
- Facilitates new employee orientation by working with hiring managers to create tailored orientation plans for each new teammate.
- In partnership with leadership team, develop and manage ongoing employee training programs that meets and maintains compliance of state and federal licensure.
- Maintains current, comprehensive and compliant personnel files and human resource records ensuring accuracy for all employee renewables and performance evaluations.
- Engages with all organization members to monitor and enhance employee satisfaction through routine internal surveys.
- Create and implement retention plans with department leaders while meeting retention goals and targets.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Ethical Practice.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness and flexibility.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources,
Business, or Organization Development or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five plus years of experience in Human Resources positions. In the Healthcare environment preferred.
- Specialized training in Healthcare Recruiting, preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification, and/or, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP) Credential preferred
Home Health & Hospice is a Medicare certified Home Health and Hospice Agency
serving the greater Portland, OR area for over 15 years. Our field-based team of skilled clinicians
provide life changing service to patients in their own homes, located throughout
the greater Portland area. We pride ourselves on our quality of care and
ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values of CAPLICO:
To learn more about Connected Home Health & Hospice, please
visit our website at www.connectedhh.com.
Follow us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/connectedhomehealthhospice/
Check us out on Instagram @ http://instagram.com/connectedhomehealth_hospice
Home Health & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Pre-employment criminal background screening and drug screening required.
|Return to Job Listings